These days, almost everyone has a credit card. And why not? They help you build your credit score and can help you with a monetary push. But since so many people have and use credit cards every single day, that also makes them vulnerable to scams.
With that in mind, here are a few ways you can protect yourself.
- Don’t give your credit card number to people you don’t know or over the phone.
- Put your cards in a separate place from your wallet.
- Check your credit statement regularly and compare it with receipts.
- Check credit reports regularly.
- Don’t provide credit info over social media.
Image via Chauffeur Driven Magazine.